Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting in Eastern Ontario

Last weekend, Ryan and I drove out to my parents’ place to spend the long weekend with family. Every year, we hide small chocolate eggs around the property and the kids (my nieces and nephews) hunt for them. Yes, I realized this does sound like a regular Easter egg hunt.

This year, the temperature on Saturday (when we did our egg hunt and Easter dinner) was in the high 20s (celcius) and there was much higher risk than usual for the eggs to melt. My mom put them in the fridge overnight so that they would be colder and hopefully not melt too quickly.

Saturday moved along as my mom, my sister, and myself hid the eggs. My dad took my nephew Kyle for a ride on the motorcycle at this time as well.

 

Once they returned, it was time to hunt!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment